We are not alone. With the first successful sequencing of the human genome came the startling discovery that we are merely 10% human on a cellular level. The remaining 90% are the micro and macro-organisms that inhabit our biome.

Learn more

Helminthic Treatment

Throughout evolutionary history humans have coexisted with intestinal worms known as helminths. It is now thought that the absence of helminths in our biome has led to a surge in allergic and autoimmune diseases.

Learn more

Science and Research

Research is a fundamental part of self-treatment with hookworms. In order to help you achieve optimal results, we have collated a guide to the science and research around the immune modulatory powers of helminths.

Learn more

Purchase Hookworms

Click here to purchase Necator americanus hookworms for the purpose of Helminthic Treatment. Doses of 5, 10, 25 or 40 worms are available with prices from $85 to $200 USD. All payments are accepted in bitcoin.



Helminthic Treatment was born from the hypothesis that a lack of symbiotic intestinal helminth worms has contributed to a massive increase in allergic, inflammatory and autoimmune conditions in the developed world.

Over the last two decades a number of clinical studies have shown helminths to be important immune regulators. Experimental colonization has resulted in relief of symptoms for sufferers of many immune related conditions such as¬†inflammatory bowel diseases (Crohn’s/colitis),¬†asthma, allergies, eczema, food intolerance, multiple sclerosis, celiac disease, and many other autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, and led to the conclusion that helminths could play a vital role in the treatment of immune dysfunction of all kinds in future.

We provide Necator americanus hookworms with the understanding that our clients will engage in their own research and self-treatment. Our aim is to make the provision of hookworms safe, affordable and easily accessible for the many people who could benefit from their powerful gifts of immune modulation.